Cash Applications Associate (AR)
We are hiring a Cash Applications Associate (AR) at our corporate facility in Olathe, KS. Our ideal candidate would be a detail oriented self-starter with a positive attitude and would be able to work well in a fast paced, team environment.
Job duties include:
• Posts/applies receivable payments to customer accounts.
• Reconciles customer payments.
• Identifies and investigates discrepancies and makes authorized adjustments.
• Sets up new rates in billing system.
• Cross-trains in other Accounting areas.
This job requires:
• Excellent attention to detail skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer knowledge
• Accounting background preferred
This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm.
TransAm offers a casual, smoke-free work environment and complete benefits package. Apply using the link below and send resume with salary requirements to join the TransAm Team.
TransAm Trucking - 17 months ago
No, TransAm Trucking isn't that movie where Burt Reynolds helps haul beer from Texas to Georgia -- that was Smokey and the Bandit....