Perform cash application activities within high volume SS environment. Implement C&C process improvement programs
- Apply cash to customer accounts
- Provide information/documents on customer chargebacks/deductions to facilitate resolution by customer service and operations personnel
- Work with other credit department and business unit personnel to investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Respond to customer inquiries (internal/external)
- Perform reconciliation and daily/monthly balancing
- Support business units throughout the processing cycle and at month-end close
- Contribute to the smooth running of the department and SS by performing other tasks as required.
- Communication – Expresses ideas clearly, concisely and effectively; listens to and responds appropriately to others
- Analytical – Possess good analytical skills, and has the ability to apply these skills to solve problems and resolve issues
- Computer – Has solid PC skills, and is proficient in the use of applications in the Microsoft Office suite
- Teamwork – Works effectively within the department and across departments, as a pro-active team member, works with co-workers to accomplish organizational and service goals
- Motivation – Self-starter willing to pro-actively assist others when necessary in completing department and SS daily/weekly/monthly activities
- Accounting – Has the basic knowledge of accounting policies and is able to apply these policies to a C&C function within a SS environment
Who would be one of the leading US apparel makers? Kellwood would. The firm generates most of its sales from women's wear, including...