Accounting Principals is one of the fastest-growing staffing services in the world specializing in the temporary and permanent placement of premier Finance and Accounting professionals.
We are currently assisting a Dallas client who is need of a Cash Balancing Coordinator for a contract to hire opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience with the below listed responsibilities and be available to start immediately. Compensation for this position is up to $ 15.44 an hour.
1. Two years of experience in a Quick Books accounting environment will be very
- This position manages the daily cash balancing activity for numerous offsite locations
- Daily Reconciliations and balancing for several locations
- Balance daily transactions to bank deposits
- Review and balance several bank accounts on a daily basis
- Interim audit of daily packets as scheduled
- Special projects when requested
- Cross train to assist with other accounting functions as needed
The qualified candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and accurately.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure
or to defend a position or idea.
- Possess reliability traits such as being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment
Accounting Principals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.
Visit us on the web at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Accounting Principals - 2 years ago
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and...