In this position, you will provide customer service and assist with the implementation process of new cash management products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide customer service, operational support and day-to-day training for all cash management services, including but not limited to password changes and service changes.
- Work directly with vendors for implementation and any client service issues.
- Set up clients for Cash Management products/services.
- Interact with Account Officers to ensure proper documentation is provided.
- Responsible for the billing of all products which includes keeping track of any pricing changes, adding and deleting accounts, using cash management billing system.
- Review invoices and follow up on missing vendor bills.
Salary $34K - $50K
- Minimum of 1 year of related Cash Management product experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY ) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Signature Bank - 18 months ago
Signature Bank (Nasdaq:SBNY), founded in 2001, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with 27 private client offices located in...