This position is responsible for providing service support to Cash Management Customers, Cash Management Sales Consultants and store personnel through phone, fax and e-mail communication. In addition, the position assists with Cash Management escrow and lockbox transaction processing. Exemplifies the "Ways to AMAZE!" Customer Service Philosophy.
- Consistently provides exceptional Customer Service by providing timely and accurate information and becoming a dependable source for our Cash Management Customers and Metro Bank team members.
- Responds to Cash Management related phone, fax and e-mail inquiries from Customers and Metro Bank team members.
- Researches and resolves Cash Management issues.
- Ensures proper follow-up and support for new Cash Management Customers as they utilize products and services.
- Communicates effectively with other support areas in Metro Bank to ensure quality Customer Service from start to finish.
- Calls new Customers to introduce them to the Customer Care Team and its services.
- Tracks daily communication content and volume for reporting, tracking and overall service level evaluation.
- Communicates effectively with management and prepares internal reports to ensure quality and audit control.
- Assists in the processing of Cash Management lockbox and escrow transactions.
- Tracks lockbox and escrow transaction activity and maintains reports.
- Escalates issues to management as necessary.
- Conducts periodic surveys related to product and service satisfaction.
- Attends training classes and seminars related to job enhancement.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Interact with all levels of internal and external Customers.
- Energy, drive, a strong work ethic and a professional demeanor.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills and ability to perform in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment.
- Effectively use and demonstrate all Cash Management products and functionality to existing and new Customers.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting aggressive time lines.
- Proficient in working with documents and systems.
- Work with team members and management to achieve common goals.
- Adapt to change quickly and in a positive manner.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed in an office setting. Working extended hours may be required as needed. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Metro Bancorp, Inc. - 13 months ago