Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a Cash Management Sales Representative , to join our Cash Management department. This position leads Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. in its goal to enhance the value of traditional banking by regionally assisting, directing, and accomplishing the sale, implementation and support of the Cash Management Systems utilized by Commercial customers and potential prospects.
Primary job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- meeting with current and prospective Cash Management customers to determine the potential sale of services. Evaluating, analyzing, and making recommendations to improve cash flow of customers. During the evaluation, up-selling additional services.
- responsible to leading, coaching, and motivating employees through encouragement and reinforcement, to create a work environment that fosters teamwork, high morale, and retention of workforce.
- demonstrating leadership and resourcefulness in all interactions with employees, colleagues, and internal and external customers. Taking initiative to lead Cash Management sales at regional affiliates.
- acknowledging and motivating employees through recognition and rewards for excellent performance in order to foster a commitment in achieving departmental goals and to reinforce the company's philosophy and strategic plan to be a leader in the financial services field.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team-oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
- a college degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of general banking experience
- 2+ years of cash management experience
- strong sales and negotiation skills
- knowledge of business cycles, business operations, and ACH rules and regulations (NACHA)
- top-notch customer service and communication skills
- the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and CRM applications
- a self-starter who takes initiative and strives to build relationships
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 15 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...