Responsible for the direction and coordination of cash operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overseeing money transactions of slot cashiers, gaming machines, interacting with customers, preparing money drops, assisting the drop team and any other task generated from gaming.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years cashiering experience in cage and/or vault.
- Experience working in gaming is required.
- Work schedule will include variable shifts.
- Flexibility and availability to work morning, midday, evenings, graveyard, holidays and weekends are required.
- Ability to pass stringent gaming background.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -