Millennium Laboratories is the leading research-based clinical diagnostic company dedicated to improving the lives of people suffering from pain and/or addiction. We provide healthcare professionals with the medication monitoring and drug detection services, clinical tools, scientific data and education helping to personalize treatment plans to improve clinical outcomes and patient safety.
We provide customized drug testing services for healthcare professionals to help them to mitigate the abuse and misuse of prescription drugs. In addition to our urine and oral fluid drug tests, we also offer a saliva-based Pharmacogenetic Test to detect genetic variations in enzymes associated with the metabolism of medications commonly prescribed to patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain and pain related-effects.
We are a growing and continually looking for exceptional, talented people to join our family. Each one of our employees possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to improve the lives of those suffering from pain and addiction. To maintain our leadership, we need driven and creative individuals.
We welcome your inspiration, insight, expertise, and passion to bring new hope for people suffering from pain and/or addiction.
Due to our continued success, we are looking to add additional talent to our Medical Billing department and have a great opportunity for a Cash Poster to be responsible for posting and maanging account payments.
In addition, the candidate will be performing the following essential functions :
- Processes payments from insurance companies to patient accounts
- Prepares a daily deposit
- Review all remittance advices for accuracy to identify errors or questionable data
- Research and resolve unapplied/unidentified cash receipts
- Reconciles payments and shortages for both paper and electronic EOB’s
- Accurately prepare Deposit Summary Sheet for each batch and balances to daily deposits
- Assists with monthly close functions
- Ability to meet individual and team goals with minimal errors as assigned by the Billing Manager Uphold Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA compliance guidelines in relation to billing, collections, and PHI information
- Participates in educational activities and attends weekly staff meetings
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Experience with XIFIN billing software highly desirable
- Understanding of and able to read EOBs
Millennium Laboratoris is an EOE/AA Employer and E-Verify participant. M/F/V/D
- At least two years experience posting medical insurance payments
- High School Diploma or GED
Millennium Laboratories, Inc - 20 months ago