High school diploma, math and accounting skills
• 3 years cashiering experience preferred.
* Basic English Reading and Writing Skills
* Able to Pass Background Screening
• Performs cashiering duties including cash accountability, sanitation of the work station and maintains a professional and courteous manner with the customers.
• Set up the cashier area for daily customer service.
• Count cash with supervisor, account for bank.
• Ring up every customer transaction using the subtotal features. Cash is not to be paid out under any circumstances.
• Identify all food items so customer can be charge properly.
• Always have an adequate supply of ribbon and tape at register.
• Acknowledge each customer by making eye contact as they move on the food line. Thank the customer after the transaction is made.
• Keep the cash register area clean and neat at all times.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule - Mon - Fri - 6am - 2pm
Subject to Change
Whitsons Culinary Group - 23 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...