Now hiring Part-time Cashiers at the following ALDI locations:
Apply Online Today
Are you made for ALDI?
At ALDI, our cashiers are entrusted with communicating to our customers all of the unique advantages of our shopping experience. Youll be front and center working in a variety of roles – from cashier to stocker – providing outstanding customer service and support. You'll also assist store managers by merchandising product, monitoring inventory, and keeping the store looking its best. Its a great opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
Requirements for employment include:
As an integral part of our success as a company, youll earn a level of rewards that leads the industry and demonstrates our commitment to you and your future. We offer:
- At least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be reliable with the ability to work a flexible retail schedule including evenings and weekends with availability between 6am-11pm.
- May be required to handle and sell alcoholic beverages and meet state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to stock merchandise weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Successful completion of drug screening and background checks.
- Retail experience preferred.
Major medical and dental insurance
Life and Disability insurance
Generous vacation time
- 21 months ago - save job
ALDI keeps it cheap so shoppers can, too. How has discount food retailer ALDI Group become one of the world's biggest grocery chains,...