• Candidates must be 18 years of age or older
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) or High School equivalency exam a plus
• Basic math skills
• Must pass a background check
• Light to moderate lifting, with reasonable accommodation
• Effective communication skills
• Detail oriented
This is an hourly, non-exempt position that will be responsible for the front counter POS (register) terminal along with the bagging of purchased merchandise. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to, greeting customers, answering telephones, direction of sales associates using the PA system, shelf stocking, cleaning and maintenance of displayed merchandise. You will also be responsible for customer sales and service in the store.
Available openings are generally filled by enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded people with solid customer service backgrounds and/or educational paths well-suited to the industry.
Big 5 Sporting Goods - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Big 5 Sporting Goods has outgrown its name. The company, which started out with five army surplus shops in California in 1955, is a leading...