Busch’s is a family owned premier grocery retailer in Southeast Michigan. Busch’s currently has 15 stores and is consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere. Busch’s offers unique services that are not generally found at other grocery chains, including online grocery shopping, wine tastings, Beverage Consultants, made from scratch deli salads, and our MyWay loyalty card program.
- Provide hospitality and exceptional service to guests
- Operate POS (Point of Sale) including scanning, key entry, scale usage, coupon redemption, refunds and all forms of payment
- Bag guest groceries following Busch’s bagging procedures, including scan and bag techniques
- Ensure accuracy and productivity, through items per minute scanned (IPM), knowledge of produce and weekly sale items
- Ensure correct check cashing, refund, and store charge procedures are followed
- Ensure compliance on WIC, Electronic Benefits (EBT), alcohol and tobacco purchases
- Proactively promote MyWay and any other marketing programs with guests
- Solicit feedback and donations from guests regarding current Busch’s programs
- Effectively engage guests by answering questions, inquiries and assisting with requests
- Follow cash drawer security and loss prevention procedures
- Alert management staff of any safety, security or cleanliness issues
- Assist with operation of the service counter, self scan area, bottle return, hospitality station, carry out service, cart retrieval, store sweeps, lottery, return check payments, store charges and carpet rentals
- Adhere to all Busch’s policies, practices and procedures
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and associates
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with guests
You can take pride in being a member of the Busch’s family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch’s, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Proficient math skills.
- Able to learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and technology.
- Proficient engagement skills to make decisions and solve problems to improve the guest’s experience
- Proficient product identification skills to ensure accuracy of prices charged.
Busch designs and manufactures a wide range of high performance vacuum pumps and systems that are used in many industries around the world....