Cashiers interact with every customer that walks through the door. They own the checkout and payment process. They are the last line of defense to ensure that every DEAN & DELUCA customer has an amazing experience.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, talkative and energetic and able to move at a quick pace.
Additional responsibilites and requirements:
• Operates equipment necessary to the job, which includes, but is not limited to: cash register, scanners, scales, credit/debit card machines, collecting/cleaning & returning carts, returning products to shelf or proper department.
• Lifts at least 20 lbs.
• Operates cash register efficiently and accurately, according to cashiers’ manual.
• Follows company policy when handling money, checks, credit/debit cards and gift certificates.
• Handles refunds and voids properly.
• Charges correct tax on all orders
• Corrects register mistakes properly.
• Bag customer’s order to Company policy.
• Follows policy and procedure on special promotions and sales items.
• Promotes good customer and associate relations through courtesy, service and appearance.
• Greets all customers regularly.
• Thanks all customers for shopping at DEAN & DELUCA.
• Keeps all merchandise in the checkout area neat & organized.
DEAN & DELUCA is under new ownership and preparing for growth! Join the global, epicurean experience!
About Dean & DeLuca...