Challenge Yourself - Be an Army Civilian - Go Army! Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield are the Army's world-class training, and military armored power projection combination on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States.
HUNTER BINGO IS LOCATED IN BLDG 6015.
Direct Deposit is required
Social Security card is required
Operates a cash register. Accepts cash, personal checks, credit cards, etc. Prepares, verifies and issues change funds as required. Collects cash receipts, cash register tapes, checks, credit card receipts and other supporting documentation.Compares register tapes with Daily Activity Report and researches any discrepancies, prepares and maintains cash overage and shortage records for each sales cashier daily.Maintains current dishonored check listing, verifies name, mailing address and telephone numbers. Assists in collection of dishonored check payments.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic math skills.
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
5. Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies:
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
Conversion of employment category (from Flex to RPT/RFT) may be accomplished without further competition in accordance with AR 215-3.
To successfully claim veteran's preference, you MUST ATTACH a DD214 Member 4 copy.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Military spouses requesting spouse employment preference (SEP) consideration MUST ATTACH a copy of the sponsor's PCS orders to the current duty station at the time of application. If spouse's name is not on the orders, proof of marriage (marriage license or military ID card) will be required during the referral screening to further verify preference eligibility.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) for any "Regular" continuing position (a part or full time Nonappropriated (NAF) or Appointed (APF) position without time limits) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. There is no limit to the number of times military spouse preference may be applied for non-continuing positions (flexible/temporary). To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
All applicants will complete a DA Form 3433-1 (Supplemental Application Form) as a condition of employment ONLY at the time of selection.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
Failure to provide all the required information as stated in the vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
Flexible positions will normally be scheduled between 0-40 hours per week dependent upon the needs of the organization. There are no guaranteed number of hours for flexible positions.
usajobs.gov - 2 years ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...