This position contributes to the success of eatZi’s by partnering with the Floor Manager on Duty to help check out customers at the point of sale in a friendly courteous manner.
1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting
and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, and all other aspects of customer service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
3. Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
4. Communicate customer requests to management.
5. Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
6. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
7. Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
8. Support and emulate the work culture, policies, procedures, and standardization set for by eatZi’s
1. Greets all customers with a friendly smile.
2. Honors customers by providing quick, friendly, and personal service.
3. Initiates dialogue and develops rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
4. Generates customer satisfaction; responds appropriately to customer concerns.
5. Communicates customer complaints/concerns to manager on duty.
Possess good guest service skills
Ability to work in a high volume environment
1-2 years cashier experience
Ability to work well with others
Ability to process information/merchandise through register system
Ability to communicate with associates and customers
Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
Basic cash handling skills a must
Ability to lift 10 – 15 pounds
EBG, LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Avoiding the mass produced commodity items with less exacting requirements, EBG develops highly reliable product lines to fill the creative...