Facility Management Corporation leases and operates 22 public ice skating arenas across the state of Massachusetts in long-term partnership agreements with the Commonwealth and various municipalities as well as educational institutions.
The company was formed in 1992 to deliver high quality ice sport facility management and operations, as well as ice-based programs that benefit our communities and promote interest in both hockey and skating. We are known as “FMC Ice Sports” and have established a record of quality operations and grown to be the largest operator of public ice arenas in the United States.
Our corporate office is located in Pembroke, MA where our senior management and support staff oversees facility and program operations. We have a management team at each of our 22 arena facilities that hires and manages their own staff in compliance with policies and procedures established by our human resource department.
The company employs from 275 to 500 full and part time positions. The number peaks during the traditional skating season of September to April and reaches its low during the summer months.
- Operate cash register for Public Skating sessions and special events.
- Reconcile cash at the end of each session or special event.
- Supervise and clean the office area as necessary.
- Ability to operate cash register.
- Good communication skills and friendly attitude.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
FMC Ice Sports - 23 months ago