The role of the Cashier is to provide “Extraordinary Care” to patients and customers through friendly, caring, courteous, and professional services. The Cashier is responsible for quickly and accurately operating the cash register, accepting payments, and making change for purchases in the McKay-Dee Gift Shop while providing excellent customer service. A successful Cashier is able to multi-task by restocking inventory and cleaning the surrounding work area as needed. Every team member is vital to Intermountain’s success. Cashiers impact patient’s lives every day and truly make a difference to all those they serve.
Entry Rate: $8.84
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: Variable-Candidates must be available to work days, evenings, and on Saturdays.
Department: Gift Shop
- Ability to read and comprehend English
- One or more years previous customer service experience
- One or more years previous cash handling experience
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical ability to fulfill requirements of the job that may include standing for long periods of time and lifting
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in 10 key
- Previous experience in a Retail Environment
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 23 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...