Cashiers within our Food and Beverage Department will be responsible for greeting guests and promptly taking payments within the Restaurant or Food Outlet assigned. Will accurately handle/process transactions for guests while ensuring standard procedures are followed and always invite guest back to Resort.
• Promptly retrieves drawer from cage area at beginning of shift. Always counts drawer before
leaving Cage. Ensures all items are in drawer and bags are properly labeled.
• Always leaves drawer locked at all times while walking to assigned area while promptly relieving
cashier on duty.
• Ensures area of responsibility is clean including rugs, floors and register area. Ensures that
all items are stocked in employee cafeteria. Promptly orders any items needed. Keeps drawer well
• Demonstrates a willingness to assist with other areas of responsibility (i.e. promptly seating
guests, performing Dining Attendant responsibilities…).
• Maintains knowledge of all prices and portions in assigned outlet. Maintains knowledge of all
discounts and promotions.
• Demonstrates outstanding guest service while accurately and effectively tendering check.
Accurately reviews payment of choice and ensures proper change when required.
• Always logs off register before taking breaks and before leaving for the day. Accurately counts
drawer at end of shift.
• Always greets guest, asks them how their meal was and encourages them to return.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Previous money handling experience required.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Sometimes required lifting / pushing / pulling of several pounds.