Responsible for providing excellent customer service, efficiently and accurately completing sales and service transactions at the cash wraps, as well as handle customer issues that may arise on the sales floor.
• Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience
• Partners with selling and sales support associates to provide superior customer service (i.e., assist customers, answer phones)
• Leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience
• Completes customer transactions accurately and efficiently at point-of-sale
• Executes consistent operational and selling processes (i.e., credit application process, ratchet repair program)
• Optimizes credit, gift card, Shop Your Way Rewards and multi-channel opportunities (and, where applicable, Protection Agreements, Merchandise Replacement Agreements, and other miscellaneous income opportunities)
• Educates customers on our Satisfaction Guaranteed return policy;
• Assists in resolving customer issues
• Assists with merchandise support tasks (i.e., fitting room maintenance, straightening merchandise) during non-peak hours
• Adheres to merchandise protection standards
• Uses basic internet navigation to access and print information/reports
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Basic reading, arithmetic, writing and oral communication skills
• Basic internet navigation
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...