The cashier provides patients, visitors, and co-workers with outstanding customer service. Performs cashier duties, record keeping, and assists in supervision of Cafeteria.
1. Operate cash register and makes change accurately within the parameters of the cash handling policy.
2. Balances the cash drawer on daily basis per the cash handling policy.
3. Assures that deposit is correct.
4. Adds items to cash register per menu.
5. Fill in daily cash balance sheet and keep ledgers accurate.
6. Clean and sanitize yogurt machine as required.
7. Assist in supervision of cafeteria as needed; fills in any areas with proper supplies; fills silverware, plasticware and trays as needed.
8. Posts daily menu
PHYSICIAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Standing for up to eight (8) hours a day. Frequent handling and fingering to run register. Frequent lifting and carrying objects weighing up to twenty-five (25) pounds. Occasional pushing and pulling objects weighing up to 100 lbs. Frequent stooping and bending, crouching, kneeling, climbing ladders and reaching above shoulder level. Hearing as it relates to normal conversation. Seeing as it relates to general vision, near and far vision and visual monotony.
High School graduate or equivalent.
Day or middle shift with varying hours based on the needs of the department.