/ Scale Operator
Advantage Metals Recycling, a leading metals recycling company known for our quality people, product and customer service is currently seeking a full-time cashier / scale operator. Position is responsible for purchasing, payment and accountability of all cash/checks used to purchase material. Additionally, responsible for administrative projects along with scale operations.
Candidates will be subject to a background report that includes a credit check.
- 2 years of cash handling and direct customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic math and account reconciliation skills
- Demonstrated professionalism
- Ability to work with others and be part of a team
- Proficient with a computer and data entry skills
- Organized and able to adapt to diverse assignments and changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Location: 1015 S. Packard, Kansas City, KS 66105-2128
Work Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
8:00am – 12noon Saturday
We offer a competitive benefits package with Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, and 401k with company match and retirement plan.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities required of individuals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace M/F/D/V
The David J. Joseph Company is committed to operating its facilities and businesses in an environmentally responsible manner. As an industry...