Cashier needed to work in a busy parking operation. Full and part time hours.
This is a fast paced position with face to face customer service during the entire shift. The ideal applicant must be GREAT with people, computers, and money.
Applicants must enjoy working with the public and helping.
Cashier – Job Description
The job responsibilities of a cashier may vary depending on the location that the employee is scheduled to work. The responsibilities include the following:
- Greeting all patrons to a facility in a polite manner and providing them with assistance or instructions
- Issuing claim checks and receipts to customers
- Performing cash transactions and completing an accurate cash drop at the end of a shift (in some cases mid-shift)
- Filling out necessary paperwork involved in daily operations
- Providing security services and contacting police/management in the event of an intrusion
- Recording validation counts
- Communicating effectively with customers and coworkers. This includes radio contact with management/valet operations
- Putting out necessary equipment at the beginning out a shift and putting it away at the end of a shift (i.e. signs, cones etc.)
- Maintain a professional appearance and be polite and courteous
Valet Park of America - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Where Quality Still Matters Since 1990
Valet Park of America offers full-service car parking management for all facilities and venues,...