Walser Toyota Scion is seeking a bright, personable and well-spoken professional to join our service department. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and pride yourself on customer service, we want to hear from you! In this crucial position, you will receive payments for service, rental, and parts while playing a key role as a member of our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Greeting customers in the cashier lobby in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner
· Receive cash, checks, and credit card payments from customers; record amount received, compute customer bills, make change and issue receipts to customers
· Provide cash refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise
· Operate and reconcile cash drawer daily
· Maintain and file repair orders, parts invoices, rental forms and lists missing documents
· Assist service and parts department with telephone coverage
· Provide clerical and secretarial assistance to parts and service departments
· Enter data into computer on warranty claims, correct warranty kickbacks, filing and printing warranty claims and reports
· Tally service timecards and balance daily service and parts audits
· Checking in and out of rental cars
· Write rental agreement and verify eligibility (license, insurance and credit card information)
· Fleet reconciliation
· Maintain a neat and clean work and customer area
· Other duties as assigned
Hours: Saturday's 7:00am-5:00pm
At Walser, we offer great career opportunities!
· Ongoing employee training and development
· Opportunity to grow within one of our 23 business units
· Full-time employees receive Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(K)
· Must have a valid driver’s license in state of residence and have a good driving record
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must have at least 6 months of prior cash handling experience
· Must work well as a member of a team
· Must be punctual and reliable
· Must have a positive attitude and work well under pressure
· Ideal candidate will have prior automotive cashier or service aisle experience
The Walser Automotive Group is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) employer.
For years, the financial staff at Walser Automotive Group has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Toyota, Mazda, Nissan,...