Compile information and records for utilization with the MMS Purchasing Management Computer software to create and monitor requisitions for the creation of purchase orders to monitor inventory management and maintain cost control. Negotiate and purchase all goods necessary for the operation of the Casino and Hotel at Fantasy Springs Resort.
- Adhere to company Statement of business Ethics
- Manage job duties applying purchasing best practices of cost control.
- Purchases supplies for Casino, Gift Shop, Bowling Pro shop, and Eagle Falls Golf Shop. Including Tribal knowledge of product base.
- Verifies Purchase specifications and nomenclature of purchase requests.
- Support weekly cost of goods records of all purchases.
- Review MMS purchase order program daily to review and process electronic requisitions.
- Check daily MMS requisition files for approved electronic purchase requisitions, and purchase order creation.
- Solicit bids, negotiate price, complete purchase order and submit to supplier for delivery.
- Responsibilities include all system, paperwork, and process necessary to follow order through to completion.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description.Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- Casino purchasing background preferred.
- Must be skilled in MROand OSEbuying with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Strong internal and external Customer Service skills are a must.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Familiar with AS400 programs, including but not limited to Infinium, MMS, Word, Excel.
- Ability to read and write and clearly understand English, exceptional math skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally lift and or move up to 60 pounds.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise. General area exposure to heavy equipment and close office environment.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
- 2 years ago - save job
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 40 tables (plus 6 Poker) with exciting card games including Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, 3-Card...