Will provide guests with friendly and consistent service; will be committed to give excellent standards of performance at the Casino Guest Services Club and the Bus Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Assists with Casino promotions and special events, as needed, and provides excellent customer service while assisting in casino promotions and special events.
- Enters all new Club memberships and data entry; promotes Club membership.
- Provides high quality customer service and hospitality in the execution of assigned duties to include, but not limited to, greeting customers, arranging customer requests, directing customer complaints, and assisting customers at the Club and Bus area.
- Prepares daily paperwork for arriving Buses, when assigned to the Bus area.
- Accurately and efficiently performs data entry tasks associated with Club and Bus area.
- Greets buses that arrive by actually going on the Bus, and providing an appropriate and accurate explanation of the Club benefits as well as giving guests necessary Bus information.
- Issues free slot play to club members up to authorized limit.
- Issues free slot play, up to authorized limit, and food coupons to Bus guests.
- Inputs information into the Daily Arrival Manifest (DAM) such as Group Tour Vouchers, and enters data from manifest into the system while assigned to Bus area.
- Assists Leads or Manager as requested or needed.
- Answers telephones and assists guests with questions via telephone.
- Make announcements using overhead voice system for promotions and special events.
- Takes photographs of casino jackpot, promotion and special event winners as directed, if Lead or Manager is unavailable.
- Displays superior guest service skills and projects a mature presence and confidence and ability to manage difficult guests.
- Must attend mandatory meetings and Casino Guest Service Training.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment, such as multiple Buses arriving at the same time.
- Must possess and maintain thorough knowledge of all Fantasy Springs Resort Casino entities.
- Works as an Ambassador while on the Casino floor.
- This position will include scheduling at either the Club or Bus Area as business needs dictate.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older and have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a Gaming License for this Position
- Ability to maintain composure, thinks clearly, and performs well under pressure in a fast paced work environment.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of Customer Service to guests and co-workers.
- Must be flexible to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave weekends and/or holidays.
- Manual and finger dexterity to operate computer and perform routine handwriting
- Tolerance to work in a smoke filled environment
- Mobility and stamina to sit stand and /or walk for prolonged periods of time up to 8 hours
- Flexibility to bend and /or stoop on an occasional basis (for example; must be able to board a Bus via steps to greet guests)
- 2 years ago - save job