The Casino Host is responsible for identifying new players through floor identification and qualification. They provide services necessary to maintain player loyalty, and issue comps consistent with the player.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Identifies new players in the casino.
2. Works with Executive and Senior Hosts to maintain player accounts.
3. Provides services necessary to maintain player loyalty.
4. Assist with phone solicitations of players.
5. Issues comps consistent with player activity.
6. Handles player problems.
7. Completes all necessary paperwork regarding customer accounts, financial reports regarding customer accounts, and daily activity, change forms, corrections to lines of credit, and reservations.
8. Plans and attends special events for customers to include gifts, entertainment, holiday functions, etc.
9. Maintains personal interactions with customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two+ years customer service related experience and/or training preferred.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.
Planning, remembering details, reading, directing others, making decisions, working rapidly, working at various tempos, concentrating amid distractions, remembering names and faces, examining and observing details.
Standing, walking, sitting.
Inside, casino smoke.
The above job analysis is for the sole purpose of complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and is not to be construed to include all employees employed in each job classification. The Employer reserves the right to change the requirements of each job analysis as changes in business and/or technology dictate. All weights, distances, and measurements cited in this job analysis are approximations.
Casino Aztar - 20 months ago