Thank you for your interest in employment at Thunder Valley Casino Resort! Thunder Valley Casino Resort is the only AAA Four Diamond property in Placer County. We’re always looking for superstar achievers to join our ranks either full or part time.
Following is a brief description for the position: Casino Marketing Service Supervisor
The Casino Marketing Services Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision and leadership of the Casino Service Agents in Player Development and the Bus Department Coordinators. The Supervisor is responsible for training and developing the Team Members to ensure compliance with all TVCR policies and procedures and guest service expectations. The Supervisor is also required to work collaboratively with the charter bus vendor in the coordination of the drop-off of our guests at the property and will spearhead any and all initiatives that will improve the efficiency and quality of the charter bus program.
• Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s 5-Star Service Standards at all times.
• Responsible for the direct oversight of the day to day operations of the Casino Service Agents and Bus Coordinators.
• Responsible Participate in the planning, coordination, and execution for of policies and procedures related to the charter bus program.
• Review and maintain daily records of commission pertaining to the charter bus program and forward the appropriate documentation to Accounting for processing of payments in a timely manner.
• Devise weekly schedule for Casino Service Agents and Bus Coordinators and modify according to business demands.
• Responsible for training the Casino Service Agents and Bus Coordinators to ensure complete knowledge of department specific rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Complete performance appraisals.
• Monitor compliance of established policies and procedures and address any deviations via corrective counseling with the goal of coaching for success.
• Respond to guests needs and provide follow-up on questions, requests, and inquiries.
• Ensure that 4-Diamond service is provided at all times.
• Assist with Special Events as needed.
• Responsible to assign suites, manage the casino block of rooms, and manage the tickets assigned to Player Development for property events, concerts, promotions, off-site events, etc.
• Perform administrative functions for the Player Development and Casino Services as necessary.
• Prepare departmental reports.
• Communicate pertinent information to the Executive Director of Player Development.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
• Must be able to multi-task in a high volume work environment with competing priorities
• Ability to maintain accurate lists and files regarding all departmental activities.
• Proficient in, but not limited to, CMS and Microsoft Office.
• Previous management and supervision qualifications are required.
• Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, or Vietnamese languages is preferred.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Thunder Valley Casino
- 2 years ago - save job