An online video production company in Culver City, we are devoted to helping our audience through high-quality videos delivered through Youtube, mobile apps, and other online platforms. |
We°re looking for someone to join our hardworking production team in a Casting Manager role. You will be recruiting candidates as on-camera hosts, publishing casting notices, conducting screen tests (in our studios, equipment provided), presenting best candidates to the leadership team, handling cast agreaments, and dealing with talent payment.
Who you are:
Work culture: fast paced, smart, entrepreneurial, creative, effective, efficient, think-tank, and ground breaking.
- Someone with some casting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of casting sites and ways to recruit new faces
- Able to recognize excellent talent
- Bold, daring and can ask the right questions to spot a good personality
- Understand the YouTube ecosystem
- Able to mold, shape, and improve on-screen talent
- Skilled in Final Cut Pro (to edit screen tests, export, and upload to Youtube)
- Commited to meeting deadlines
- Mac Savvy
We are an equal opportunity employer that employs individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabilities, or any basis prohibited by law.
This is a full-time, hourly in-house position: $30k a year, 50 hours a week.
Mahalo - 14 months ago