Job Function & Responsibilities:
- Handling of high profile clients Property and Liability cases.
- Meet with clients to discuss on reserve adequacy and proper claims handling.
- Provide and support clients with claims solutions specific to their business operations.
- Assist clients in managing their potential exposures and risks associated with their specific operations.
- Coordinate and conduct claim reviews with multiple insurance carriers &/or TPA’s.
- Assist with marketing and sales of claims management services to prospective new accounts.
- Communicate and strategize with insureds, carriers, TPAs, adjusters, attorneys’ etc. to settlement.
- Review policies to determine coverage for appropriate reporting.
- Capability to read summons’ leases’ and contracts for the purpose of determining proper handling of claim as well as liability and/or insurable interest, indemnification and hold harmless.
- Maintain diary of files for follow-up and document all follow-ups via notes in database for phone work or via letters of confirmation.
- Input and maintain database.
- Create and maintain claim trending, lag time reports and loss analysis of complex claims.
- Navigate various carrier databases.
- Interact with account service units.
- Review carrier coverage position letters and as appropriate create correspondence disputing the carrier position.
- Responsible for creating own correspondence.
- Travel for out of state if necessary.
- Multi line claim experience helpful
- Perform other specific duties as assigned
Four year College Degree along with excellent oral & written communication skills
Computer skills including Windows, Word Perfect & Excel
5 years minimum claims management experience
- Well organized, self motivated, willingness to learn, attention to detail.
- Looking for advancement.
- CPCU or related insurance courses.
- Adjusters &/or Brokers license.
- Multi-line brokerage claims experience.
Hub International Limited - 9 months ago
Hub International is an insurance broker that operates more than 340 offices in a decentralized regional hub-and-satellite-office structure....