In Shelburne, Vermont surrounded by the Green Mountains, and Lake Champlain, Vermont Teddy Bear Company is a growing organization with three sister companies. The catalog channels for Vermont Teddy Bear and our sister companies, PajamaGram and Calyx Flowers, are growing and we need a Catalog Circulation Planner to help us chart the course for our catalog’s circulation strategy.
In this exciting role, you will manage and recommend the optimal circulation plan for both our house file and prospects (co-ops and rentals). Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel is critical. A background in direct marketing is preferred but not required.
You must be able to think analytically and logically, assimilate data into meaningful information and clearly communicate findings and recommendations to members of the marketing team and senior management. The right candidate will be self-motivated, organized, efficient, and exhibit an acute attention to detail. Candidates must thrive in a fast paced work environment, and be adept at prioritizing among multiple responsibilities.
1. Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
2. Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
3. Strong analytical abilities.
4. Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of projects at one time.
5. Strong written and oral communication skills.
6. Strong project and vendor management skills.
7. Must be able to take initiative and work independently.