Support Category Management with category analysis for promotion, pricing, assortment and shelving for a global manufacturer.
• Develop category management stories and strategies to make a direct impact in business growth.
• Lead the development of strategic and tactical category action plans.
• Serve as the expert in consumer insights and the motivations of consumers in different shopping situations throughout the year.
• Be the information expert in the analysis of syndicated data, household panel data, and customer point of sale data.
• Create compelling stories and action plans utilizing multiple resources and data pieces.
• Develop action plans for category interaction & prioritization, market assessment, score carding, strategy, tactics and cross category plans.
• Play a leadership role in conducting category management reviews, analyzing business issues, and providing business insights
• Present findings and recommended strategies for New and Key Accounts.
• Lead the implementation of strategic plans and ensure objectives are delivered by capturing key measure on a scorecard.
• Lead the alignment of space asset planning.
• Navigate Accounts to optimize post event analytics and YOY implementation opportunities.
• Serve as cross-category promotion expert.
• Bachelor's Degree and MBA with 2 years of Category Management experience for a food manufacturer
• Proficient in AC Nielsen and/or IRI;Plan-o-gram (Apollo, Spaceman)
• Retailer specific data (dunnhumby, EYC, Red Card, WAG, CVS ExtraCare);Retailer POS Data
FPCNational - 19 months ago