Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Target, Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop. We are currently seeking a Category Advisor to add to our growing team. This position will be located in Bentonville, AR, and candidates must live in or around the area.
• Responsible for developing relationships as Category Advisor with Wal-Mart to develop comprehensive strategic plans.
• Analyze and develop tactical plans based on key consumer metrics including but not limited to awareness, buyer penetration, buyer conversion and trip frequency.
• Manage usage of databases to isolate key retailer’s opportunities based on geo-demographic consumer profiles for each store.
• Analyze competitive strategies and trends and develop plans to address issues or capitalize on opportunities.
• Review data to assess trends in pricing, format and genre and develop plans to address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
• Create actionable balanced scorecards to measure and review performance of retailer, category, consumer and supplier.
• Develop, maintain and execute retailer financial plans, re-forecasts and promotional strategies.
• Implement and manage assortment optimization based on product potential, consumer centricity and volume metrics.
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 4 years of marketing and or sales experience required, preferably with a company managing multiple product lines and
• Prefer 2 years experience, and formal training, in category management and/or trade marketing in a consumer packaged goods company.
• Previous experience in the consumer electronics industry.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, both oral and written preferred.
• Past, traditional, category management responsibility preferred.
• Experience with syndicated data sources.
• Experience in integrating consumer research, internal and external data into a comprehensive environmental analysis preferred.
• Ability to create effective retail strategies based on the environmental analysis preferred.
Fuhu, Inc. - 9 months ago
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...