Reports to the Director of Category Management
Accountability for the implementation, monitoring and growth of strategic initiatives.
Responsible for critical analysis of sales and profit results, market trends, consumer insights, and demography studies relative to opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
Complete the roll out and implementation of program plans
Research issues related to the decline in specific market segments
Increase category sales and profitability through long-term strategic planning
Incorporate demographic studies and consumer insights into long-term strategic planning
Implement a multitude of profitable programs which align with our long-term strategic plans
- Reviewing sales and profit trends
- Evaluating consumer behaviors
- Researching demography driven programs
- Development of short-term and long-term strategic sales and profit growth plans
- BS/BA bus/econ/finance. Masters preferred.
- 1-3 years experience marketing insights
- Experienced analytical review preferably in the retail industry.
- Experience in both project planning and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of branding and key marketing principles
- Knowledge of merchandising and retail store operations
- Cross functional team experience
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
PulseJobs.net - 10 months ago