In this highly visible leadership role, you will primarily drive domestic and international business growth in profitability of new and existing products within your category portfolio.
Through execution of the strategic plan, you will achieve short and long term corporate objectives that are driven by customer needs.
This is a prime opportunity to lead a team of professionals towards revenue growth and profit objectives.
You will closely with the executive management team to set the future strategy for innovation including initiative prioritization.
You will drive awareness and share of voice for your product brands, and act as marketing champion in cross-functional teams to drive successful projects.|
• Work closely with Executive Management to set the future strategy for innovation including initiative prioritization
• Drive awareness and share of voice for your product brands
• Act as marketing champion in cross-functional teams to drive successful projects
• Improve profitability of product category
• Conduct market valuations and segmentation
• Drive continuity of product innovation
• Lead and develop a team of cross category marketing professionals
The Successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience primarily in the medical marketing /disposable product area plus additional team leadership experience – with a thorough understanding of medical marketing and business management.
Candidates with a track record of strong management acumen combined with a history of working collaboratively in a highly regulated product category are ideal in this role.
Although a Bachelor’s degree is the minimal qualification, candidates possessing a Master’s level education or currently pursuing this are strongly preferred. .
The company's product lines are primarily marketed to the medical markets with products similar to bandages,disposable needles,paper pads,swabs etc