1. Executes the supply plan for his/her category, including Demand Flow Verification, RCCP plans, gather and document key supply assumptions, perform what if analysis, identify issues and resolve, & ensure plan is aligned w/Operating strategy.
2. Does Category Supply Planning utilizing the defined work processes for defined supply network(s).
3. Is the Daily/Weekly/Monthly Supply Planning interface for other functions and disciplines for the defined supply network(s).
4. Leverages with other Category Supply Planning Key Users on a routine basis, collaborates with Business Experts as needed, provides input to the CSC Leader for the category / business unit regarding supply planning issues, action plans, and results per supply network(s).
5. Performs with suppliers, Long Term Supply Resource Planning.
6. Owns supply planning for initiatives as well as going business; near term and long term per defined supply chain.
7. Ensure, or aggregate, the shipment forecast creation for all markets, and verify demand flow to all producing sites.
8. Primary outcomes of this role will be:
Case fill rate > or = to target
CSL rate > or + to target
Financial results > or = to targets (costs, budget, inventory, etc.)
Has overall accountability for other CSP results for the defined supply network(s).
Predictable plans and outcomes.
Supply Plan consistent with Operating strategy.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business (with previous Supply Chain Mgmt experience)
3 to 5 years at this level
Go to Market process understanding, GMP requirements, Cost and Finance processes, Plant capacity models, ERP systems.
Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications needed:
Ideally some combination of CPIM designation (APICS), SAP experience. Lean Mfg / Six Sigma.
Language Proficiency: Required to be fluent (written and spoken) in English & Spanish - bilingual.
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...