Have you been working in the restaurant industry and wondering where to go for a career? Utilize your sales, marketing, and restaurant skills to take your career in the food industry to the next level!
We're looking for passionate people who share our commitment to quality and an unequaled dedication to excellence. Panera invites you to join a company recognized as one of business weeks "100 Hot Growth Companies". This is an exciting career opportunity to develop and manage a rapidly expanding in-store catering business. The potential is endless... if you are a high energy, hands on self starter apply now for immediate consideration.
· Provide above average customer service and product to local businesses, schools and community organizations.
· Promote, prepare, and provide pleasant and responsive catering experiences.
· Builds and maintains steady base of contacts and customers by calling on local businesses and organizations, encouraging them to engage catering services for their social and business events.
· Prepare sandwiches, salads, soups and baked goods for catering orders/deliveries.
· Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating and resolving complaints about food quality and/or service. Accomplish catering services goals by accepting ownership.
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Generous Bonus and Incentive Plans
- Opportunity for Growth with an Exciting Career Path
- Ability to Develop and Manage a Rapidly Expanding In-Store Catering Business
- 401K with 50% Match
- Paid Vacation
- Daytime, Monday through Friday schedule
· Desire to work in a very fast paced, ever-changing environment
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Reliable transportation and a valid Florida drivers license
· Demonstrated ability to creatively organize and expand business opportunities
· Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work day shift hours Monday - Friday with some weekend hours
· Desire to take ownership and increase weekly catering sales
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!