Job Summary: As part of our Catering Department, this position is responsible for the delivery of Catering products to customers. This position also provides outstanding service while interacting with internal and external customers, vendors, and business associates.
Specific Job Duties:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Effectively transports Catering products to customers and other items, as needed between the Retail Support Center and all other store locations.
· Completes all daily activities as assigned or needed; ensures daily tasks and assignments are accomplished correctly and in a timely manner.
· Maintains delivery vehicle in a safe, clean, and organized manner; stores products in a manner consistent with HACCP and Department of Health provisions.
· Uses work-related equipment correctly under manufacturer guidelines.
· Readily accepts delegated responsibilities and positively responds to the direction of the Culinary Services Sales & Transportation Manager. Accurately completes assigned projects within a given time frame.
· Works a flexible schedule as required by business needs.
· Achieves Metropolitan Market attendance requirements.
Skills Required / Qualifications:
Candidates will be selected from applicants having the best combination of the following qualifications:
· Must possess current Washington State Driver’s License; excellent driving record required.
· Able to read and understand invoices and delivery instructions.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality output while working within a deadline is a must. Sense of urgency required. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Demonstrates a high level of self-motivation; takes initiative; problem solves.
· Exceptional customer service skills. Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills required.
· Proven ability to meet attendance requirements, dependable.
· Able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
It is the policy of Food Markets Northwest, Inc. d.b.a. Metropolitan Market and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.
Metropolitan Market - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard