Oriole Park at Camden Yards –Baltimore, MD
This position will be located at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, MD, home to major league baseball team the Baltimore Orioles. Delaware North Companies Sportservice will operate concessions, premium services, catering, and retail for the 48,565+ seat facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating and executing events and non-event day sales for the restaurants, suites, and other party areas. Specifically responsible for:
Our Expectations:Qualified candidates must have:
- Maximize sales potential through aggressive guest satisfaction, creating guest leads for future functions and always be marketing the facility.
- Oversee execution of catering events, including ensuring appropriate room set-up, managing the timelines of the event and supervision of the staff, and managing the budget for the event.
- Meet with new clients, providing tours of facilities and reviewing event details
- Handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Greet guests at functions, up-sell to guests, handle client/customer concerns, follow-up with guests after events.
- Minimum of three (3) years management experience in a high volume restaurant or hotel environment required.
- Experience in food preparation, inventory and cost control, scheduling and purchasing.
- Excellent customer service orientation, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- Must be familiar with standard food and beverage equipment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or food service management is preferred or equivalent.
- Ability to work event hours including some holidays, weekends and evenings.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Friends and Family Lodging Discount and much more.
Delaware North Companies - 2 years ago
A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies in North...