Do you want to be a part of history!?! Something exciting!?! Something contemporary and stylish!?! This redesigned hotel will sell itself! You just need to apply. Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups, proudly announces the conversion of the Radisson Plaza - Warwick Hotel
Philadelphia. The hotel will become the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
by late summer 2013. The 301-room historic hotel, situated in the prestigious
Rittenhouse Square district of Philadelphia, will undergo a $17 million
renovation that will include a redesign of all guestrooms and corridors, as well
as the hotels grand lobby to reflect Radisson Blu's signature, contemporary
style while maintaining the charm and heritage of the landmark property.
Responsibility: Participates in the development of catering sales and marketing
• Develops and implements strategies for achieving individual catering
Achieves catering sales goals by developing and implementing sales
• Contacts potential business in local market through
appointments or cold calls
• Contacts group business to determine catering needs
• Clarifies customer requirements and suggests alternative menus,
• Prepares proposals for client which outline details of proposed
functions; coordinates preparation of estimates with other food and
Negotiates sale of catering sales functions
• Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses
teamwork when providing guest service
• Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows
through when resolving guest problems
• Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied
and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Knowledge of Food
- Previous experience hotel Sales and Catering preferred
- Catering experience a MUST!
- Attention to detail, handling brides, selling an experience.
- This individual must have a proven track record in Meeting and Event Coordinating. Reference letters from clients a plus!