Caterpillar Production System Black Belt
Your project management skills will provide you the opportunity to be successful as a Caterpillar Production System (CPS) Black Belt. You will have significant impact on Caterpillar’s success while making Caterpillar a safer place to work, improve the company’s ability to meet customer expectations, improve quality, reduce cycle times and increase profits.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading CPS projects using CPS tools and methodologies
- Coaching, teaching and developing others to use the tools and methodologies of CPS
- Tapping into unused employee creativity
- Eliminating waste in every process and driving the organization towards standard work
- Leading simple to moderately complex Value Stream Transformations and Rapid Improvement Workshops
- Measuring results of their projects at the cell and Value Stream levels
- Integrating Continuous Improvement ideas as part of the process
- Ensuring projects are integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and the business strategy.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Engineering or Business (or equivalent) or more than 3 years of professional level experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Project management skills, team leadership skills, and good communication skills
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Currently or have been a Level One 6 Sigma Black Belt.
- Previous experience with lean manufacturing implementation.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of other functional areas (Quality, Product Development, Human Resources, Purchasing, Engineering, Accounting, etc.)
- Statistical analysis and strong computer skills.
May 7, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
United States-Georgia-Athens-ATHENS02-BCP Athens
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...