Catia Design Engineer -
Disher Design & Development is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in West Michigan. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in Talent identification and attraction.
We are currently partnering with our customer in Holland, MI in their search for a Catia Design Engineer for a 6 to 12 month project.
Following are the responsibilities and qualifications for this role:
If interested, please apply and attach resume at the following link: http://disherdesign.catsone.com/careers
- The candidate must have a BSME (or equivalent Engineering degree).
- Minimum 3 years of product development and/or engineering experience.
- Qualified candidates will possess a minimum 4000 hours of Catia V5 design experience with plastic injection molded parts.
- Solid modeling and/or complex surfacing capability is preferred.
- Automotive interior experience required.
- The qualified candidate should be able to take customer input and develop a design that can meet the customer's needs.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and have good organizational skills.
- The outstanding candidate should have the ability to work with minimal direction, as well as consult with customers and have excellent communication skills.
- You must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer without restrictions or expirations.
Keywords: Catia design automotive product development review mechanical engineer
Disher Design & Development - 14 months ago