US residents only please
12004 CCIE Pre/Post Sales Network Engineer
San Ramon, CA
How would you like to be designing and implementing the latest, hottest technology? This is a phenomenal opportunity to part of an amazing team of Engineers, employing the latest advanced technologies.
NetXperts is a leader in the IT solutions marketplace. Partnering with Cisco, EMC, VMware, Motorola, Microsoft, Juniper and other Technology leaders, we have been providing Data Center, wireless, VOIP and security solutions for more than 15 years. As part of our team you will see we believe in our employees and take their input into account when making company decisions. We realize that it takes players at all levels to develop a winning team. We invest in our employees with paid training and reward them with rapid advancement based on their success. When they succeed the company as a whole succeeds!
You're a senior network engineer who knows Unified Communications, Mobility and Security infrastructures inside and out: you've consulted on improving existing ones, designed and implemented them, trained users on them, bridged the knowledge gap between business and technical talk in sales meetings and proposals, and work well on teams or independently. You are comfortable with massive enterprise networks and the policies and procedures necessary to keep them running smoothly. If so, then you're ready for your next challenge at NetXperts, working with some of the leading enterprise companies -- our customers -- on their IT needs.
- Analyze and interpret existing Unified Communications, Mobility and Security infrastructures: provides information, advice or instructions and assists in problem resolution
- Contribute new ideas to continued process improvement
- Provide peer review to other network engineers to validate proposed configurations and designs
- Evaluate and give recommendations on network hardware vendors and products, track industry trends and new technologies, and evaluate where we should (or should not) engage
- Install, configure, and maintain high-capacity network hardware in a multi-vendor environment
- Monitor network utilization, capacity, and quality
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve network problems using methods that minimally impact production environment function
- Participate in infrastructure capacity planning and expansion activities
- Participate in complex team projects in both a contributor and lead role
- Maintain network security controls and compliance on all network hardware
- Work with security team to establish network security standards and assess network vulnerability
- Available for travel to client sites 25% of the time.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 plus years experience in similar position
- Cisco CCIE Certification is required (prefer both Written and Lab)
- Certification or strong knowledge on Cisco Unified Communications, Mobility and Security solutions
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills are a must
- Ability to design and implement Unified Communications, Mobility and Security infrastructures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive and congenial Attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent documentation skills required
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with engineers and others and produce written documents for a technical audience.
- Ability to juggle and finish multiple tasks
- Available to travel 25% of the time
- BA in computer science or related field preferred
Compensation package includes medical, dental, 401K, vacation, holiday and PTO as well as a competitive salary.
If you feel this position is a good fit please forward your resume and a cover letter stating why you feel this is a good fit and why you will excel in the position and include your salary requirements. Please include 12004 CCIE Pre/Post Sales Network Engineer and Your Name in the subject line.
NetXperts is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff.