There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
- Work under the direction of the Value Stream Leader/ Operations Manager, with little or no supervision
- Manage and report production activities, team goals and countermeasures to management during daily management walkthrough
- Implement training, new procedures, and oversee manufacturing operations in the related area
- Work closely with production planners; oversee stock room activities and transactions
- Monitor parts shortages, and order KANBAN items as required
- Work with source and shipping personnel to coordinate shipping of products
- Provide day-to-day leadership to employees while working as a member of the team in the area
- Communicate key messages to the team members, and lead the team in daily stand up / shift start up meetings
- Schedule work / assignments required to meet team goals and customer required deliveries
- Work closely with the Value Stream Leader/ Operations Manager to resolve all problems and conflicts
- Insure that all paperwork is completed properly in related area
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. This position is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other related job duties requested by the manager.
- Identify cost savings and help implement changes.
- Maintain and oversee all point of use / floor inventory in related area.
- Maintain a Clean, Neat, and Healthy work environment.
- Work safely following all safety procedures.
- Perform Preventive maintenance as required.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
For consideration, please list your minimum hourly salary requirement.
- Required Lifting Weight: Up to 30 lbs.
- Lifting Frequency: Daily
- Bend, lift, sit and/or stand for long periods of time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
Pall Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
EDUCATION/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A two-year degree or equivalent job experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, understand and follow all verbal and written instructions
- Use computer to access production information as required
- 3 to 5 years of related knowledge and experience in all processes and equipment in related areas (preferred)
- Prior group leading or supervisory experience required
Pall Corporation - 5 months ago
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...