First & Second.
5:30 AM to 3:30 PM
3:30 PM to 1:30 AM
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, operates a variety of cell machines including Robot Welder, Press Brake, Washer, Spot welder, and assembly equipment. Work with minimal supervision from drawings, specifications and job instructions. Use a variety of precision measuring instruments including optical comparators.
- Operate cell machines
- Work from drawings, specifications, patterns, or templates
- Use caliper, micrometer, optical comparator and other measuring equipment
- Verify quantity and quality of material
- Sort and package parts
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Highly motivated self starter
- 3-6 months of relevant manufacturing experience
- Basic blueprint reading
- Good math, reading and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Frequently required to lift and / or move up to 50 pounds
Kickhaefer Manufacturing Company (KMC) is an innovative designer and manufacturer of small- to medium-volume engineered components, made...