General Purpose of the Position: The Center Director is employed on a full time basis with responsibility and authority to oversee all operational aspects of the Center. The Director must have a strong background in Ambulatory Services and have administrative ability to organize, direct, coordinate, and evaluate all operational aspects of Center. The Center Director supports the objectives and philosophy of the Center. The qualified candidate will promote a collaborative work environment and ensure high quality care is maintained at all times.
• Philosophy, Goals and Objectives of the Organization
• Center Business and Financial Activities
• Personnel Management
• State and Federal Regulations/Accrediting Agencies
• Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
• Continuing Education
• Environment of Care
• Safety /Risk Management Program
• Privacy Program
• Medical Records
• Internal Compliance Program
• Professional Competence
• Responsibilities for Assets Qualifications:
• Cooperative work attitude toward co-employees, management, patients, visitors, and physicians
• Ability to promote favorable facility image with physicians, patients, insurance companies, and general public
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems
Regular and reliable attendance required.
Successful candidate will pass a background check and drug screen.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, RN experience required.
• Strong business management skills are preferred.
• Ordering supplies and being familiar with par levels .
• Computer skills are essential.
• Minimum of two years in a GI center or Operating room experience
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online application consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
AmSurg - 2 years ago