NOW HIRING A CENTER DIRECTOR
A career with Huntington Learning Center, rewarding in every way!
At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire only the best, most talented, energetic, results-driven, sales-oriented, top performing professionals, who consistently exceed their goals!
As a Center Director, you will manage and run the day to day operations of a busy Learning Center. You will be expected to meet revenue, operations, and marketing goals. The four main components to this position include, but are not limited to:
EDUCATION: Ensure that top quality instruction and service is being delivered by your full-time and part-time staff to each student everyday!
SALES: Generate new business by conducting parent enrollment meetings. Maintain existing client base by meeting with parents regularly to discuss student progress and achievement. Handle initial client inquiries that result in student evaluation and enrollment.
MARKETING: Develop marketing and advertising plans that will increase Huntington’s presence in the community by fostering positive relationships with local school and business personnel and presenting at parent workshops and community groups.
MANAGEMENT: Maximize Center revenue and profitability by managing revenue, expense, operations and marketing goals. Monitor the quality of student instructional activities. Review and manage your Center’s P&L’s. Train, coach and develop your full-time and part-time staff. Maintain a high level of staff morale and minimize turnover.
Benefits of working at Huntington Learning Center include:
- Unlimited earnings potential. Your compensation package will include a competitive base salary and commission program that will allow you to achieve substantial potential directly resulting from your performance.
- Paid, comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that include medical and dental insurance.
- High growth potential for top performers
- Fast-paced, exciting and very rewarding work environment.
Requirements and qualifications include:
- A minimum of a 4 year degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of management and direct service sales experience strongly preferred.
- Supplemental education sales experience a plus.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure work environment that requires high levels of self-motivation!
- Valid state driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Interested in applying?
At Huntington, we want only the best of the best!
If you meet the above requirements and are a self motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your past endeavors, apply today! If you wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter, including a salary history and requirement.