NOW HIRING CENTER DIRECTORS
Imagine all of the student success stories you can be a part of at Huntington!
A career with Huntington Learning Center, rewarding in every way!
At Huntington, our mission is to give students the best education possible through providing outstanding instruction and customer service.
Since 1977, Huntington Learning Center has been a pioneer in the Tutoring and Test Prep industry. We build meaningful relationships with our parents, students, community, and schools by providing a personalized experience for our students to ensure their academic success.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join Huntington as a Center Director. The role of the Center Director is to manage the daily operations of a K to 12 Learning Center, ensuring consistent execution of excellent customer service that leads to top line revenue growth in your center.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that each student in your center has an exceptional and successful experience at Huntington
• Full responsibility for managing and overseeing center P&L
• Direct the sales process of new and potential student enrollments
• Market Huntington tutoring and test prep services to schools and your surrounding community
• Lead, develop and motivate center staff through daily and weekly meetings
• Monitor and track center performance, revenues, expenses, and fee collection
• Provide optimal customer service lending to student and high retention rates
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with teachers, educational specialists and other school administrators and parent/teacher organizations
• Demonstrate a high level of staff morale and spirit
Requirements and qualifications include:
• 4 year degree
• 5+ years management and direct service sales experience required
• Supplement education sales experience a plus
• Enthusiastic, outgoing and team oriented personality
• Must demonstrate care and compassion towards children
• Motivated to take the initiative to ensure that a student’s time at Huntington is memorable
• Confident and flexible demeanor
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high levels of self-motivation
• Valid state driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
Benefits of working at Huntington include:
• Opportunity to positively impact and change the lives of children!
• Unlimited earnings potential. Your compensation package will include a competitive base salary and commission program that will allow you to achieve substantial potential directly resulting from your performance.
• Paid, comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
• Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, and 401k.
• High growth potential for top performers.
• Fast paced, exciting and very rewarding work environment.
Interested in applying?
At Huntington, we want the best of the best! If you are eager to turn your aptitude for operations, administration, education and customer service into an exciting career opportunity where you will be able to make a difference in the lives of children, join Huntington today! Send a resume and cover letter, including salary history and requirement to the link provided.
No need to hunt for that A+. Huntington Learning Centers provides tutoring services to students from kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 5...