Center Director in Training Opportunity!
Please note: candidates must be willing/able to commute and rotate through centers in the metro areas of DC/VA/MD until they are promoted to Center Director
- Are you a seasoned, proactive early-childhood educator and child care center administrator?
- Are you able to lead, cultivate and inspire your team to excellence?
- Are you able to focus on high-level strategic goals as well as manage the day-to-day details?
- Are you passionate about client satisfaction and making a difference in the lives of families?
- Do you want to work in a fast-paced culture where your work is highly valued, and you are given the tools for long-term growth and success?
...then CCLC's Director role may be the perfect next step for your personal and professional development!
CCLC Director in Training Role Outline
As a CCLC Director in Training you will train to lead one of our premium employer sponsored child care centers. You will mentor and supervise teaching teams to ensure that the needs of children and families are successfully met. You will be the voice and face of this unique school as you communicate with families, market to the community, manage a proactive and positive relationship with our client, and greet prospective families looking for a new school for their little ones. Financial oversight, curriculum oversight, employee recruitment and development, and policy adherence for this school are also among your key responsibilities.
You will have the close support of a Regional Director in your career at CCLC. This is an organization to grow and develop your career with. Training opportunities and conferences, tuition reimbursement programs for continuing education, and other resources are available to our Directors to ensure that you have every opportunity to hone your professional skills and knowledge over time.
- Implementing operational plans to accomplish center goals.
- Ensuring consistent delivery of quality educational programs in concert with our client sponsor.
- Coaching a teaching team and holding them accountable for the daily and ongoing operations of a quality child care center.
- Creating and maintaining a unique center culture through involvement and understanding of client expectations.
- Holding center management team accountable for active compliance with all federal, state and company polices and regulations.
- Recruiting and retaining the best of class child care providers and providing a training plan to support current and future goals.
- Facilitating the implementation of appropriate curriculum on an ongoing basis.
To get a glimpse of what our school culture is like and what our teachers are saying, check out this quick video!
Children's Creative Learning Centers - What We Offer
CCLC upholds a national presence as a premium professional child care organization offering on-site and near-site employer-sponsored child care, emergency backup care, and other specialized programs. As an employer our mission is to engage, reward and retain the top talent in our industry to drive our organization as it continues to deliver high-caliber care and education to the next generation through the implementation of best practices in the early childhood education field, including our proprietary Guided Discovery™ Curriculum.
At CCLC, our employees enjoy a full spectrum of highly compelling financial, health/wellness, time off/vacation, and many other benefits, in addition to the ultimate perk: working for a company where your personal success truly makes a difference.
For more information about CCLC, please visit http://www.cclc.com/
- A degree in the field (Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related)
- At least 2-5 years' experience as an administrator with direct reports at a child care center or school
- Experience with budgets and other financial responsibilities pertaining to the management of a child care center or school
- Experience with developing direct reports and recruiting new employees
- Experience with marketing a center or school through grassroots marketing and other strategies
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Exposure to the NAEYC accreditation process is strongly desired in this role
- Computer proficiency and aptitude is important for success. Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office Suite programs is strongly preferred.
- A genuine passion for Early Childhood Education, and a deep comfort with the administration responsibilities in this role.
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Knowledge Universe - 13 months ago