Sylvan Learning is the industry leader in providing supplemental education to children in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. With over 30 successful years in the business, we guarantee positive educational results every step of the way. Our passionate instructors are certified, and our expert approach is personal and prescriptive, with each individual child’s needs in mind.
Our talented employees experience daily the impact they make. We’re an organization that prides itself in instilling knowledge and confidence in each customer we benefit!
As a Center Director, you will be responsible for optimizing sales and marketing activities to schools and to your surrounding community and further growing an already successful territory. You will manage all stages of the sales cycle including prospecting, proposals, negotiations and contract execution.
AS A SUCESSFUL DIRECTOR, YOU WILL:
Grow the Center:
- Direct the sales process of new and potential enrollments, including successfully handling initial inquiries from parents as well as consultations and conferences with parents.
- Engage in marketing activities to increase awareness of Sylvan Learning in your region.
- Monitor and track Center performance, revenues, expenses, and fee collection.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with teachers, educational specialists and other school administrators and parent/teacher organizations.
- BA or BS degree
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in product sales or relationship based sales
- Excellent verbal communication and persuasive skills, and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, analyze/interpret business reports and statistics, and write reports and business correspondence.
- Effective problem-solving skills
What you get in return:
As a Sylvan team member, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and make an impact on our business, watching your Learning Center grow! Our total rewards package includes:
- Base salary
- Lucrative incentives for meeting company objectives
- 401K plus company match
- Medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave, education assistance, vacation, 401(k)
You will be part of an inspired organization that believes in fostering knowledge and confidence in children.