Central Office Equipment Installer, Level III |
BlueStream Professional Services is an industry leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, fueled by innovation and collaboration. Our emphasis on forward thinking has attracted the brightest industry minds, allowing them to thrive and create breakthrough solutions that deliver a competitive advantage to our customers.
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
- We are currently looking for a Central Office Field Service Technician III to join our Professional Services team in Seattle, WA. As part of the divisions portfolio, this team provides Engineering, Furnish and Installation (E, F & I) services to our customers within the Central Office (CO), Data Center (DC), Mobile Telephone Switching Office (MTSO) and Cell Site environments.
- Equipment Installers are responsible for the installation of equipment used in voice, video, fiber optics and data telecommunications networks. Analyze, plan, layout and assign installation activity to other installation personnel. Act as subject matter expert on provisioning, activating and testing electronic equipment.
- The work will involve the installation of cable, wiring, and telecommunications equipment in Central Office facilities. Installers are familiar with and/or are trained with iron work/bays/equipment rack installation, DC power know-how, wire wrapping/color code understanding, blueprint/schematic reading and method of procedures.
REQUIREMENTS for all candidates include:
- High school diploma or GED; technical degree preferred.
- 4+ years Central Office Installation experience.
- AT&T TP76300 Standards experience.
- Qwest TP77350 Standards experience.
- Distributed Antennae System (DAS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills; MS Office and database experience a plus.
- Must be adaptable to changing environments.
- Ability to work on ladders up to 15ft., demonstrated manual dexterity, and lift/carry carry loads up to 40 lbs.
- Must be willing to travel extensively
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
KGP Logistics is one of the country’s largest single-source; value-added suppliers of supply chain services, communications equipment...